Monday, November 14, 2011

Piper

I'm Thankful for this bundle of love. 



She came into our lives at the perfect time.
We were mourning the loss of our beloved Roscoe.


Her sister and brother are champion show dogs.
This is her sister Tina the "Super Model."


Piper is a champion cuddler. 
She wants nothing more than to sit in our laps and be loved.
"Pet me please'


 
  She concentrates intensely when I talk to her trying to figure out what I'm saying?

 She's very curious and loves to be in the middle of whatever I'm working on.
I think Roscoe must have told her I need help on my projects.


Piper has filled our grieving hearts with love.



Do you have a a fur baby you are thankful for?

Thanks for checking it out and have a great week!

5 comments:

  1. So cute! Our Kylee is a lot like that, always underfoot, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pup Halsey follows me around the house while I'm working on stuff. The house was so empty without him before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, what a doll!! Our Hunter is such a sweetheart!! He's a biggish dog but thinks he's lap-sized!! lol!!! I'm positive he smiles all the time and is a glass-half-full type of guy!! ;) We lost our other dog, Raja, earlier this year and Hunter took it very hard. It was so sad to see him mourn...but he's better now and has become our one and only...for now!! :) We love him very much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sweet girls never leave my side, sometimes I feel as though they rescued me! Your blog is looking quite lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am also so thankful for my furry kitty babies. They make me smile every single day. Totally makes up for their "help" and the fact that they wake me up in the middle of the night because apparently the comforter is such a great toy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...