Monday, June 6, 2011

Guest Posting on Remodelaholic

Hi friends, I can't believe this opportunity has been bestowed on my little blog. 



I have been asked to guest post on one of my favorite blogs
Remodelaholic

Welcome


Cassity liked my post about my Louis Chandelier and asked if I would consider guest posting about my outdoor room?
No one has ever asked me to guest post before.
I am very appreciative for the opportunity!


Please visit Remodelaholic and check out how my husband and I created our favorite room.
.
Thanks for the support!







4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Off to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shannon, I found your blog through Remodelaholic. Your outdoor space is so beautiful! I couldn't believe when I saw your plantings because as I write this I am visiting CA for the first time and took a picture of that purple succulent you pictured in your post and have been trying to figure out what it is. I live in MA and am so interested in all the plants that are indigenous to So. Cal. I loved seeing your gorgeous outdoor space am so happy to meet your blog and all your great projects! Come visit me sometime at www.shineyourlightblog.com....even though I'm on vaca at the moment :)
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outdoor space is lovely. Did you build another wall to create a courtyard or what? I liked your advice about the solar lights. Right now I'm experimenting with one tiny light, from target, to see if it really works. Now that I'm know it works I'm going to buy more at $3 a piece. :) I wonder if solar string lights would work in trees? I'll have to check it out...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too found you on Remodelaholic and LUV this post. I adore and envy your outdoor space. It is BEAUTIFUL to say the least. I can't wait to continue following your blog. Best Wishes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...